This 2 day hands-on training provides participants with a practical understanding of the private equity industry as well as the latest sector trends. Run by a former Head of European Equity team from a leading financial institution, the course explores different types of private equity transactions, techniques for evaluating risk and structuring debt package. Delegates will also learn about the key attributes of private equity as an asset class and main financial ratios in order to make accurate investment decisions.
By the end of this course you will:
• Understand characteristics of private equity as an asset class and what to
• look at when investing in this sector
• Learn about the latest market trends and be able to assess the best investment opportunities
• Be aware of the key drivers of activity and debt structures in the current market
• Calculate the internal rate of return (IRR) and build a simple leverage
• Understand the concepts of capital commitments and the J curve approach to private equity investment
Register now and take advantage of the Early Bird discount!
Mon, 22/12/2014 - 09:57
Standard Life Investments, the global investment manager, believes that 2015 has all the hallmarks of a pivotal year for global financial markets. Andrew Milligan, Head of Global Strategy, Standard Life Investments, comments… ... »
Thu, 15/01/2015 - 08:23
Voting for the 6th edition of the etfexpress Global Awards has now closed. The awards will be presented at a lunch ceremony in London, and the winners will be announced in due course. ... »
Mon, 24/11/2014 - 10:53
The GFM Guide to Relocation 2014 draws together in one volume the key points covering the relocation of investment funds and managers to the following major jurisdictions – The Bahamas, BVI, Guernsey, Malta and Ticino... »