This 2 day practical course is designed to equip the delegates with a sound financial modelling skills and techniques to prepare and forecast financial statements needed in a modern corporate world. You will gain a firm understanding of the modelling process and financial ratios analysis.
The course is run in a very small group allowing for a direct interaction with the trainer throughout the whole course and each session is concluded with a practical model building exercise.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
• Build a financial model from a scratch using the best structuring techniques
• Use efficiently key Excel functions to construct sound financial forecasting models
• Create a forecast income, cash flow statement and balance sheet
• Interpret and analyse the key ratios used in a financial forecast
• Apply and analyse more complex issues in financial forecasting such as taxation, provisions, associates and NCIs
• Develop the analysis of balance sheet structures through a cash waterfall
• Use the financial ratios in the forecast analysis
• Prerequisites: Basic/intermediate knowledge of accounting
Register now - number of places is limited!
Mon, 13/04/2015 - 11:30
Investing in commodities can yield handsome returns, but investors need to focus sharply on timing and diversify their portfolios away from traditional safe havens and into sectors such as agriculturals and products such as ETFs. As one expert reveals in this special report, "Gold is not the only yellow commodity one should have in their portfolio"... »
Tue, 24/03/2015 - 15:58
The etfexpress Awards 2015 for excellence among managers and service providers of exchange traded funds/products celebrate the achievements of firms that contributed to another year of significant growth in assets for the sector, with assets under management in ETFs/ETPs nearing the USD500bn mark.... »
Thu, 05/03/2015 - 14:15
This Special Report unveils the ways in which State Street Global Markets' Fund Connect ETF platform is bringing new levels of efficiency to the the ETF marketplace, and includes expert comment from the perspective of an AP.... »
Mon, 16/02/2015 - 19:26
Despite the sharp falls in the oil price, the unwinding of speculative bullish positions that has reinforced downward pressure since the summer of 2014 is probably not yet over, says Viktor Nossek, Director of Research, WisdomTree Europe… ... »
Tue, 10/02/2015 - 09:01
Just 20 years ago, exchange-traded funds (ETFs) were novelties. Now, after two decades of explosive growth, they are firmly entrenched in the asset management landscape. Total US-listed ETF assets reached a record-setting USD2.0 trillion at the end of 2014, up from USD1.7 trillion a year earlier, and inflows totaled USD244 billion for the year. European ETFs also saw record flows in 2014; they attracted USD61.4 billion in new assets, more than three times the 2013 total. ... »