This 2 day practical course is designed to equip the delegates with a sound financial modelling skills and techniques to prepare and forecast financial statements needed in a modern corporate world. You will gain a firm understanding of the modelling process and financial ratios analysis.
The course is run in a very small group allowing for a direct interaction with the trainer throughout the whole course and each session is concluded with a practical model building exercise.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
• Build a financial model from a scratch using the best structuring techniques
• Use efficiently key Excel functions to construct sound financial forecasting models
• Create a forecast income, cash flow statement and balance sheet
• Interpret and analyse the key ratios used in a financial forecast
• Apply and analyse more complex issues in financial forecasting such as taxation, provisions, associates and NCIs
• Develop the analysis of balance sheet structures through a cash waterfall
• Use the financial ratios in the forecast analysis
• Prerequisites: Basic/intermediate knowledge of accounting
Register now - number of places is limited!
Thu, 23/03/2017 - 12:57
Mon, 13/03/2017 - 10:36
Fri, 17/02/2017 - 12:08
Thu, 09/02/2017 - 16:59
Mon, 30/01/2017 - 09:30
Wed, 18/01/2017 - 14:44
Sun, 15/01/2017 - 13:02
Mon, 07/11/2016 - 15:36
Tue, 18/10/2016 - 09:04
Thu, 06/10/2016 - 08:01