This practical 2 day course provides participants with an overview of the regulation and principles behind good corporate governance framework. You will explore the relationship between management, finance, law and ethics and learn to effectively administer corporate relations and to contribute to corporate performance at a senior level within your organisation.
The programme includes many case studies from the GCC region and worldwide, exploring the best current practices and standards.
• Main Topics Covered Include:
• Corporate Governance Standards and Mechanisms
• Corporate Governance in Emerging Countries
• Competencies of company directors
• Corporate Governance in Banks
• The Role and responsibilities of the independent director
• Corporate Social Responsibility and independent directors
• Financial Goals and Corporate Governance
• IT Governance
• Overview of corporate governance standards from around the world: UK and Europe, US, Gulf Countries, Asia
• Case Studies include: Corporate Governance Trends in the Gulf, Arab Bank, Philippines, Singapore, Siemens, China Aviation Oil and more
The course is suitable for all staff in management & supervisory positions, irrespective of their specific job responsibilities.
Register now and take advantage of our Early Bird offer!
Mon, 05/10/2015 - 16:31
Last week’s news of the ETF Securities’ launch of the first European ETF focused on cybersecurity was greeted by Dr Nithin Thomas, (pictured) founder and CEO of security start-up SQR Systems as ‘excellent news’. ... »
Fri, 11/09/2015 - 10:01
In its latest comment on sectors, Moody’s Investors Service, reports on the rising phenomenon of smart beta and predicts it could lead the way to challenging traditional asset managers. ... »
Wed, 09/09/2015 - 13:35
Earlier this year saw the launch of a joint venture between Lombard Odier Investment Managers and ETF Securities, which brought Lombard Odier’s fundamental fixed income approach to the ETF world. ... »
Tue, 01/09/2015 - 13:05
This etfexpress Guide to ETFs, produced specifically for wealth and asset managers, unravels the myriad benefits of including and using ETFs and ETPs within client portfolios... »
Thu, 21/05/2015 - 13:50
The Wealth Adviser Awards 2015 were determined by the votes of Wealth Adviser's readers, who include wealth managers, IFAs, fund managers, family offices, law firms, accounting firms and other industry professionals. This Special Report includes the full list of winners plus links to video footage of the Awards... »