UCITS in Luxembourg
Now in its 5th successful year IBC’s UCITS Luxembourg conference brings you an authoritative line-up of industry experts to address the most pressing challenges facing the investment management industry in regard to UCITS: regulation and implementation.
The 2012 programme provides comprehensive insight into the operational issues affecting funds post-transposition of the UCITS IV. It addresses UCITS V and how the new regime in particular will affect depositories. Furthermore, it covers key topics of fund distribution, taxation, governance and risk management.
Attend this highly topical conference to hear the latest developments on key regulations impacting UCITS, importantly:
1. UCITS V
• Update on the EC consultation document and legislative timetable
• Implementation of UCITS V
• How will UCITS V further impact distribution?
• Updates on changes affecting the alternatives world
• Level II detail
• Elements of AIFMD incorporated into UCITS V
3. MiFID II
• UCITS under MiFID II and categorisation of ‘complex’ or ‘non-complex’
• RDR – grandfathering
- Special Reports
- How to set up a hedge fund