SuperReturn U.S. 2012
Here are just some of the amazing line-up of over 100 LPs speaking at the conference in 2012:
• New! Larry Schloss, Deputy Comptroller for Pensions, CIO, NEW YORK CITY COMPTROLLERS OFFICE
• New! Mark Barnard, Managing Director, Private Investment, HOWARD HUGHES MEDICAL INSTITUTE
• New! Mike Sullivan, Managing Director, DARTMOUTH COLLEGE INVESTMENT OFFICE
• Jane Rowe, Senior Vice President, Teachers' Private Capital, ONTARIO TEACHERS’ PENSION PLAN
• New! Rakesh Saraf, Portfolio Manager, Private Investments,ALBERTA TEACHERS’ RETIREMENT FUND (ATRF)
• Brooks Zug, Senior Managing Director, HARBOURVEST PARTNERS
• Pierre Fortier, Vice President Funds, CAISSE DE DEPOT ET PLACEMENT DU QUEBEC
• New! Nadim Barakat, Managing Director & CIO, CREDIT SUISSE CUSTOMIZED FUND INVESTMENT GROUP (CFIG)
• New! Peter McKellar, Partner and Chief Investment Officer, SL CAPITAL PARTNERS
• New! George Wilson, CIO, BOSTON FOUNDATION
• Jeffry Haber, Controller, COMMONWEALTH FUND
• New! Edward Lewis, Senior Managing Director, CIGNA INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT
4 Outstanding Guest Speakers!
Edward I. Altman, Max L. Heine Professor of Finance,NYU STERN SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
David Malpass, President, ENCIMA GLOBAL
Eileen Appelbaum, Senior Economist, CENTER FOR ECONOMIC AND POLICY RESEARCH
Oliver Gottschalg, Professor, HEC PARIS
And Don’t Miss!
• New! SuperReturn U.S. Summit, Tuesday June 5, featuring discussion, debate, new data and interviews on LP/GP relations and distressed investing.
• New!SuperReturn U.S Interactive Fundraising-LP Simulation Game, Thursday June 7, providing you with the chance to understand how LPs really think.
For the latest programme and speaker updates or to register online, please click here
10% Discount available. Quote VIP Code: FKR2329PEW
- Special Reports
- How to set up a hedge fund