Over the years, the marcus evans summit format has gained considerable prestige as the ideal method for uniting decision makers and solution providers. We maintain a high level of selectivity, opening the events to senior level executives only who are individually selected and qualified. This commitment to quality ensures a relevant and productive networking environment for all participants.
The two- or three-day agenda delivers unparalleled insight on key issues as identified by the executive community. Extensive research with industry professionals provides the foundation of every summit program ensuring that each attendee leaves the summit with relevant information that will enable them to achieve their daily business ambitions. Our distinguished speakers convey leading edge content and stimulate discussion of fundamental issues through visionary keynote presentations, real-life case studies and interactive sessions.
marcus evans Summits supply detailed advance information about all participating executives and their strategic business needs through a secure platform. A sophisticated web-based scheduling system enables delegates and providers to select one-on-one business meetings that fit their current priorities and preferences, as well as make a choice of presentations and case studies to create personalized agenda that blends educational needs and business objectives.
An integral part of the agenda is the numerous networking opportunities over luncheons, cocktail receptions, gala dinners and breaks in the event program. Interactive entertainment and leisure activities are provided to complement the busy summit agenda and allow the participants to discuss their business objectives face to face in a relaxed atmosphere.
To ensure that the Summit’s delegation is of high relevancy for the attending service providers, we methodically select and qualify potential participants. Each delegate completes an application, confirming their responsibility for the budget they control and providing details on their:
• Scope of Responsibility
• Assets Under Management
• Sign-off Authority
• Interest in Purchasing Products and Services
This selection process ensures that the attendees consist only of senior investment executives from leading single and multi-family offices throughout North America. Delegates will include senior investment executives responsible for fund management and asset allocation decisions for the single and multi family offices with job titles of President, Managing Director, Chief Investment Officer and Chief Executive Officer.
Six Reasons Why You Should Attend the Summit:
• Attend innovative summit sessions that outline tools to maximize the profitability of your company or organization
• Network with an executive, focused group of your peers to discuss and debate differentiated strategies and develop future business contacts
• Meet with leading Service Providers to gain solutions to your most pressing business challenges
• Maximize your time spent at the event by pre-selecting Keynote presentations, summit sessions, one-on-one meetings and networking activities through the Secured Summit Web site and scheduling software
• Extensive opportunities for informal peer networking throughout the weekend through day and evening leisure activities
• Documentation of presentations and information presented at the Summit via the interactive Web site
• Pre-event Secured Web site access for scheduling
• Executive Summit Program
• 8-10 one-on-one business meetings with Service Provider executives
• Post-event Web site access for documentation and information on next event
• All meals, receptions & special events
• Participation in the Summit networking activities
To ensure the success of the Private Wealth Management Summit, marcus evans is pleased to partner with a limited number of firms offering valuable investment strategies and expertise. The service providers are leaders in the provision of services, strategies and information to senior investment executives within the family office space. They will provide state of the art solutions and services to forward thinking investors interested in maximizing and continuing growth of their investments.
The number of firms in each product or service category is strictly limited to ensure an appropriate overall balance. These meetings provide a forum for dialogue and information sharing, on organizational concerns and appropriate, corresponding solutions and services.
The Service Provider Package
Pre-Summit Information, Services and Support
• Pre-qualification of the delegate base
• Access to secured event site listings with the names and profiles of attending executive delegation
• Tools to make educated decisions regarding which executives to meet
• Time to research all delegates in order to maximize the success of both your scheduled and informal meetings
• Company and attendee profile listings on the secured site offering pre-event exposure of products and services to the executive delegation
• Experienced Event Management Team dedicated to pre-event organization to assist you
in maximizing your investment
At the Summit
• 10-15 pre-scheduled one-on-one business meetings for each company representative
• Dedicated on-site marcus evans Management Team to facilitate your company's meetings and maximize exposure to the entire attending delegation
• Private meeting area within the overall one-on-one meeting room
• Company details and contact information listed in the event catalog thus delivering maximum on-site exposure
• Company logo on event signage
• Pre-dinner cocktail parties for informal networking
• Gala dinner with formal seating based on interactive website selections
• A range of informal networking time with entire delegate group
• All meals and receptions
• Attendance at Keynote Presentations and other summit sessions
• Two nights accommodation at the resort
• Priority re-booking status to the following event
Post-Event Information and Follow Up
• Access to all summit documentation on our secured website
• Access to all attending delegates contact details
The Business Meetings
One-on-one meetings are pre-arranged between the Delegates and the participating Service Providers. To ensure maximum benefit is gained from these meetings, attendees are given a personal password into our Secured Summit Website in order to review the participating Delegates and Service Providers and make informed choices of whom to meet with at the event.
Each participant receives an individually tailored itinerary, based on their choices from our Secured Summit Website and scheduling software. This individual itinerary includes selected sessions, one-on-one business strategy meetings and all of the Keynote presentations as well as group lunches, dinners and networking opportunities.
Service Providers meeting areas are discreetly located, free from the distracting paraphernalia of a traditional exhibition hall. Instead, attention is focused on the core concerns of individuals. Additional informal discussions between Delegates and Service Providers take place during meals and receptions.
Mon, 04/04/2016 - 08:15
Fri, 27/05/2016 - 08:40
Mon, 21/03/2016 - 15:41
Mon, 07/03/2016 - 19:18
Tue, 24/05/2016 - 09:14
Tue, 08/03/2016 - 17:47