During interactive and informative sessions, senior executives will gain insights into strategies to propel their firms forward in a post-financial crisis environment.
Topics Covered During Event:
• Asset management trends and their impact on the future of the asset management industry.
• Transformational business strategies to overcome market volatility, increased regulations, and global competition.
• Providing investor transparency as a competitive advantage.
• Investment strategies for greater performance.
• Innovative products to meet the needs of today’s investment managers and their clients.
• Technologies to achieve operational efficiencies.
• Improving the service provider/client relationship.
• Industry best practices to meet new reporting requirements and mitigate risk.
Mon, 22/12/2014 - 09:57
Standard Life Investments, the global investment manager, believes that 2015 has all the hallmarks of a pivotal year for global financial markets. Andrew Milligan, Head of Global Strategy, Standard Life Investments, comments… ... »
Thu, 15/01/2015 - 08:23
Voting for the 6th edition of the etfexpress Global Awards has now closed. The awards will be presented at a lunch ceremony in London, and the winners will be announced in due course. ... »
Mon, 24/11/2014 - 10:53
The GFM Guide to Relocation 2014 draws together in one volume the key points covering the relocation of investment funds and managers to the following major jurisdictions – The Bahamas, BVI, Guernsey, Malta and Ticino... »