During interactive and informative sessions, senior executives will gain insights into strategies to propel their firms forward in a post-financial crisis environment.
Topics Covered During Event:
• Asset management trends and their impact on the future of the asset management industry.
• Transformational business strategies to overcome market volatility, increased regulations, and global competition.
• Providing investor transparency as a competitive advantage.
• Investment strategies for greater performance.
• Innovative products to meet the needs of today’s investment managers and their clients.
• Technologies to achieve operational efficiencies.
• Improving the service provider/client relationship.
• Industry best practices to meet new reporting requirements and mitigate risk.
Thu, 21/05/2015 - 13:50
The Wealth Adviser Awards 2015 were determined by the votes of Wealth Adviser's readers, who include wealth managers, IFAs, fund managers, family offices, law firms, accounting firms and other industry professionals. This Special Report includes the full list of winners plus links to video footage of the Awards... »
Mon, 13/04/2015 - 11:30
Investing in commodities can yield handsome returns, but investors need to focus sharply on timing and diversify their portfolios away from traditional safe havens and into sectors such as agriculturals and products such as ETFs. As one expert reveals in this special report, "Gold is not the only yellow commodity one should have in their portfolio"... »
Tue, 24/03/2015 - 15:58
The etfexpress Awards 2015 for excellence among managers and service providers of exchange traded funds/products celebrate the achievements of firms that contributed to another year of significant growth in assets for the sector, with assets under management in ETFs/ETPs nearing the USD500bn mark.... »
Thu, 05/03/2015 - 14:15
This Special Report unveils the ways in which State Street Global Markets' Fund Connect ETF platform is bringing new levels of efficiency to the the ETF marketplace, and includes expert comment from the perspective of an AP.... »