3rd Annual Green Fuels & Vehicles China 2012
The third annual Green Fuels & Vehicles China 2012 will be convened on May 15-16 in Shanghai, China, This year’s event will highlight the roadmap of new energy vehicles, policy incentives, infrastructure, power supply, advanced technologies and successful business models, connected vehicles and telematics, and so on.
As China’s premier gathering solely dedicated to new energy vehicle industry, the event has been successfully held twice, attracting more than 300 industry practitioners from across the value chain which include IBM, Panasonic Industrial China, United Automotive Electronic Systems Co,. Ltd, JOHNSON CONTROLS, Ford Motor, SIEMENS, dSPACE Mechatronic Control Technology, MarkLines Co., Ltd., Fiat Powertrain Technologies Shanghai, Nissan China, Novelis Korea Limited, Mitsui & Co., Ltd., CIE Automotive China, DSM Engineering Plastics, A&D Technology Inc, GM China, ArcelorMittal China, Asahi Glass Co., Ltd. GHSP(Shanghai) Automotive Co,. Ltd. Lyondellbasell Industries, Bayer MaterialScience Limited, etc.
This year, the summit is expected to gather 150+ decision makers from the global green fuels and vehicles fraternities including policy makers, automobile manufacturers, component suppliers, grid/ charging utilities, OEMs, raw materials suppliers, battery manufacturers, semiconductor manufacturers, technology vendors, system integrators, solution providers, software developers, distributors, testing bodies, rental and fleet companies, analysts, consulting firms, research institutes, etc.
Why is it a can’t-miss event?
• Hear the policy makers’ interpretation of national plan and analysis of latest charging standards
• See the hardware and software developers demonstrate their technology. Learn and discuss the specifics with them.
• Understand the recent opportunities and meet potential clients by networking and partnership building
• Learn the status quo of battery swap stations; evaluate the profitability of E-bus or E-taxi
• Major players share successful experiences and talk about suggestions.
The 3rd Green Fuels & Vehicles China 2012, as China’s leading international networking and information exchanging platform for new energy vehicle industry, is an excellent choice for decision makers to acquire insights and deeper understandings of the opportunities, challenges and strategies in China green fuels and new energy vehicles industry.
- Special Reports
- How to set up a hedge fund