For Institutional Investors, Family Offices & Heads Of Investment:....
• Hear where the latest investment trends are headed, especially during the brand new Special-Focus Forums and The Emerging Market Summit Day
• Network and connect with key fund managers, match their investment philosophies with your own during The Portfolio Manager Showcase (see pg 3 of the agenda)
• Benefit from a Free Place at MIMF* and enjoy time amongst your peers. Email email@example.com for details
For Wealth Managers, Private & Retail Banks:
• Meet potential clients from family offices and institutional investors and hear their honest critique of the industry during The Investor ThinkTank and The Client Perspective
• Listen to your peers in the industry discuss the issues affecting buy-side representatives and ask them the questions you have always wanted to during structured networking sessions (more details below)
• Connect with the most innovative product developers in the MENA region and further afield
• Benefit from a Free Place at MIMF* Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details
Hear from 100 International & Regional Experts including:
Mr Abdulrahman Ahmad, Al-Shaibi, QFCA & QATAR PETROLEUM GROUP
Standard Chartered Private Bank, Kanoo Group, HSBC Global Asset Management, Tata Asset Management, Scorpio Partners, Technica International, Nehmeh Group, MLG Family Office, Arqaam Capital, Abu Dhabi Asset Management & Private Banking, ING Investment Management Middle East, Paamco, Oman Investment Fund, Advance Emerging Capital, The National Investor, NCB Capital, Mena Capital, Rasmala CBD Asset Management, SEI, GBSA, CIMB Middle East, Apache Advisors, Insight Discovery, Gulfmena Investments Ltd & Tebyan Asset Management, Qatar National Bank, AMWAL, Abu Dhabi Capital Management, Schroders, FIL Investment International, Barjeel Geojit Securities, UAE FSA, Towers Watson, Jadwa, Safa Investment Services, Reliance Capital Asset Management, Leopard Capital, Saudi Hollandi Bank, Bank Of Singapore, Murabaha Capital, Masraf Al Rayan, Insparo Asset Management, Al Khaliji Bank, Al Masah Capital, Bank Muscat, Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority, Capital Management House, Emirates NBD, Clearstream, Masraf Al Rayan Asset Management, Artio Global Investors, Qatar Investment Bank, Goldman Sachs, Qatar Insurance Company, Social 4ce, Cerulli Associates, NCB Capital, NBK Capital,Saudi Fransi Capital, Saudi Re, GLG Emerging Markets Fund, First State Stewart, AR Investment Partners, Al Masah Capital, Hedgefort Capital, Morgan Stanley, Qinvest, BBVA, Silkinvest, 4ce, Bloomberg, Credit Suisse, MSCIi, The Islamic Bank Of Asia, ACPI, Standard Chartered, Ajeej Capital, Northern Trust, Sedco Capital, Haitong International Asset Management, Shuaa Capital.
View the latest agenda here. View the full speaker line-up here.
SAVE £100 in addition to the early booking discounts available! Discount is courtesy of Global Fund Media. Register Online or Call: +44 (0) 20 7017 7200 or Email: email@example.com
Quote VIP Code: FKN2345GFMWB.
We look forward to welcoming you and your colleagues to Doha.
Mon, 05/10/2015 - 16:31
Last week’s news of the ETF Securities’ launch of the first European ETF focused on cybersecurity was greeted by Dr Nithin Thomas, (pictured) founder and CEO of security start-up SQR Systems as ‘excellent news’. ... »
Fri, 11/09/2015 - 10:01
In its latest comment on sectors, Moody’s Investors Service, reports on the rising phenomenon of smart beta and predicts it could lead the way to challenging traditional asset managers. ... »
Wed, 09/09/2015 - 13:35
Earlier this year saw the launch of a joint venture between Lombard Odier Investment Managers and ETF Securities, which brought Lombard Odier’s fundamental fixed income approach to the ETF world. ... »
Tue, 01/09/2015 - 13:05
This etfexpress Guide to ETFs, produced specifically for wealth and asset managers, unravels the myriad benefits of including and using ETFs and ETPs within client portfolios... »
Thu, 21/05/2015 - 13:50
The Wealth Adviser Awards 2015 were determined by the votes of Wealth Adviser's readers, who include wealth managers, IFAs, fund managers, family offices, law firms, accounting firms and other industry professionals. This Special Report includes the full list of winners plus links to video footage of the Awards... »