The FATCA Implementation Summit provides an in-depth look at the realities funds will face in complying with these far-reaching regulations. This highly targeted program will focus on implementation concerns and challenges specific to funds.
Topics at a glance:
• FATCA Today: The Current State of the Regulations
• The Long Arm: Who is Affected by FATCA?
• Entering into the FFI Agreement: Registering as an FFI with the IRS
• Managing Your Clients: Due Diligence in Identifying Existing Investors and Developing On-Boarding Processes for New Investors
• Reporting and Withholding Obligations Under the FATCA Regime
• Considerations for IGA and Non-IGA Countries
• The Devil's in the Details: IT and Operational Challenges Triggered by FATCA
Subscribers of Global Fund Media are entitled to a 10% discount. Mention FMP115during registration to enjoy this offer. Click here for more information and view the conference brochure or contact Whitney Betts at 704-341-2445
Mon, 22/12/2014 - 09:57
Standard Life Investments, the global investment manager, believes that 2015 has all the hallmarks of a pivotal year for global financial markets. Andrew Milligan, Head of Global Strategy, Standard Life Investments, comments… ... »
Thu, 15/01/2015 - 08:23
Voting for the 6th edition of the etfexpress Global Awards has now closed. The awards will be presented at a lunch ceremony in London, and the winners will be announced in due course. ... »
Mon, 24/11/2014 - 10:53
The GFM Guide to Relocation 2014 draws together in one volume the key points covering the relocation of investment funds and managers to the following major jurisdictions – The Bahamas, BVI, Guernsey, Malta and Ticino... »