Topics at a glance:
• Tax and Regulatory Update: What Has Changed and How Do These Changes Affect Hedge Funds?
• Getting Ready for FATCA: A Practical Guide to Help Equip Your Fund with the Essentials!
• Year-End Tax Planning Strategies
• Tax Consequences of Contributions and Distributions of Securities
• Investor vs. Trader -- Digging Deeper Than Ever Before!
• Working Through the Intricacies of Cost-Basis Reporting Rules
• State and Local Tax Update
• Addressing Current Cross-Border Tax Implications Part 1 – Handling Outbound Investments
• Addressing Current Cross-Border Tax Implications Part 2 – Handling Inbound Investments
• Taxation of Swaps, Commodities and Other Contracts
• Surviving the IRS Audit – What to Expect When the IRS Comes Knocking
• K-1 Preparation Essentials – Effective Interpretation and Preparation
• Taxation of Fund Investments in Real Estate
Subscribers of Global Fund Media are entitled to a 10% discount. Mention FMP115 during registration to enjoy this offer. Click here for more information and to view the conference brochure
Fri, 19/12/2014 - 09:15
Voting for the 6th edition of the etfexpress Global Awards is now open. The awards will be presented at a lunch ceremony in London. ... »
Mon, 24/11/2014 - 10:53
The GFM Guide to Relocation 2014 draws together in one volume the key points covering the relocation of investment funds and managers to the following major jurisdictions – The Bahamas, BVI, Guernsey, Malta and Ticino... »
Mon, 22/12/2014 - 09:57
Standard Life Investments, the global investment manager, believes that 2015 has all the hallmarks of a pivotal year for global financial markets. Andrew Milligan, Head of Global Strategy, Standard Life Investments, comments… ... »
Sat, 20 Dec 2014 00:00:00 GMTEntry Level Financial Software Developer
Sat, 20 Dec 2014 00:00:00 GMTC#.NET Developer – Quantitative Risk, Fixed Income
Sat, 20 Dec 2014 00:00:00 GMT