Client Servicing for Institutional Asset Managers
Client Servicing for Institutional Asset Managers is loaded with valuable and timely solutions to the challenges facing client servicing professionals today. You’ll hear directly from investors, consultants, and industry leaders on key topics including best practices for client retention, what investors and consultants look for in managers, what clients really want to know about risk, up-to-the-minute developments and innovations in reporting, and insight into the very latest technologies.
Top Reasons to Attend:
1. Find out what investors and consultants look for in managers
2. Get the latest best practices for client retention
3. Find out how to move from simply servicing clients to developing strong
4. Hear what clients really think
5. Get up-to-the-minute developments and innovations in reporting
Subscribers of Global Fund Media are entitled to a 10% discount. Mention FMP115 during registration to enjoy this offer. For more information, view the conference brochure or contact Whitney Betts at 704-341-2445 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Special Reports
- How to set up a hedge fund