The annual etfexpress and etfexpress USA Awards recognise excellence among managers and service providers of exchange-traded funds around the world.
The winners of 4th edition of the etfexpress Awards, were announced at an awards lunch in London in March 2013.
Uniquely, our awards are based on a 'peer review system' whereby our readers - including investors as well as managers and other industry professionals at firms including fund administrators, custodians, advisers and distributors - are invited to elect a 'best in class' in a series of categories via an online survey. Firms are also welcome to nominate themselves in any relevant category.
In each category, the firms with the most votes at the end of the voting period are subject to a final review by etfexpress's Senior Editorial team.
Nominations are now closed.
Etfexpress Awards Categories
- Most Innovative Index Provider
- Best Asia-Pacific ETF Manager
- Best North American ETF Administrator
- Best North America Equity ETF Manager
- Best Europe Equity ETF Manager
- Best Commodity ETF Manager
- Best Fixed Income (All Excluding Cash) ETF Manager
- Best Fixed Income - Cash (Money Market) ETF Manager
- Best European Exchange for Listing ETFs
- Best Currency ETF Manager
- Best Global Equity ETF Manager
- Best ETF Research Provider
- Best Mixed ETF Manager
- Most Innovative European ETP Provider
- Most Innovative European ETF Provider
- Most Innovative North American ETP Provider
- Best North American Exchange for Listing ETFs
- Best European ETF Administrator
- Most Innovative North American ETN Provider
- Best Emerging Markets Equity ETF Manager
- Best Global (ex-US) Equity ETF Manager
- Most Innovative North American ETF Provider
- Best Asian Exchange for Listing ETFs
- Best Alternative ETF Manager
Details of past winners and previous Awards Special Reports can be accessed via the links below...
See awards articles below:
Awards for 2012 (2)
Awards for 2011 (3)
- Special Reports
- How to set up a hedge fund