The annual etfexpress and etfexpress USA Awards recognise excellence among managers and service providers of exchange-traded funds around the world.
Please click here for a full list of the winners of the 5th edition of the Global Awards, which were presented at an awards lunch in London on 27 February 2014.
Uniquely, our awards are based on a 'peer review system' whereby our readers - including investors as well as managers and other industry professionals at firms including fund administrators, custodians, advisers and distributors - are invited to elect a 'best in class' in a series of categories via an online survey. Firms are also welcome to nominate themselves in any relevant category.
In each category, the firms with the most votes at the end of the voting period are subject to a final review by etfexpress's Senior Editorial team.
etfexpress Awards Categories
• Most Innovative Index Provider
• Best Asia-Pacific ETF Manager
• Best North American ETF Administrator
• Best North America Equity ETF Manager
• Best Europe Equity ETF Manager
• Best Commodity ETF Manager
• Best Fixed Income (All Excluding Cash) ETF Manager
• Best Fixed Income - Cash (Money Market) ETF Manager
• Best European Exchange for Listing ETFs
• Best Currency ETF Manager
• Best Global Equity ETF Manager
• Best ETF Research Provider
• Best Mixed ETF Manager
• Most Innovative European ETP Provider
• Most Innovative European ETF Provider
• Most Innovative North American ETP Provider
• Best North American Exchange for Listing ETFs
• Best European ETF Administrator
• Most Innovative North American ETN Provider
• Best Emerging Markets Equity ETF Manager
• Best Global (ex-US) Equity ETF Manager
• Most Innovative North American ETF Provider
• Best Asian Exchange for Listing ETFs
• Best Alternative ETF Manager
Details of past winners and previous Awards Special Reports can be accessed via the links below...
Awards for 2012 (2)
Awards for 2011 (3)
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
Site Utilities (anon)
Wed, 16/04/2014 - 15:26
Mon, 07/04/2014 - 11:25It is a seductive proposition for managers to launch ’40 Act Funds given that the size of the US mutual fund market is an estimated USD 3tr, but as Jonathan Dale, director of distribution and Ross Ellis, Vice President and head of the Knowledge Partnership at SEI’s Investment Manager Services division note in this keynote Hedgeweek Special Report, European managers approaching the US market need to be aware of the complexities of launching such funds
Tue, 08/04/2014 - 12:12