ETP provider Source makes five promotions
Exchange-traded product provider Source has promoted five employees.
The promotions are:
• Ludovic Djebali: promoted to managing director and co-head of sales
• Stefan Garcia: promoted to managing director and co-head of sales
• Pierre Olivier Cohen: promoted to executive director, Frabelux sales
• Fabrizio Palmucci: promoted to director, fixed income specialist
• Jasmin Stoschek: promoted to associate, marketing
Ted Hood, chief executive of Source, says: "Financial services in general and exchange traded products in particular are very much a people driven business where both having and implementing the best ideas gives both a critical and a positive advantage. These are well deserved promotions. We are proud of the team we have assembled at Source and our rapid growth is a testimony to their efforts and success."
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports