iShares to host first virtual conference
BlackRock’s iShares Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) is to host its first virtual conference on 8 November, bringing approximately 1,000 financial advisers together with industry experts in an interactive environment.
“The Way Forward” will include 14 conference sessions, an exhibitor hall, networking lounge and resource centre – all in an online format.
“The old ways of investing are not working for many end investors and advisers today are challenged to help their clients navigate a world that is more volatile, more uncertain and more complex,” says Martin Beaulieu, managing director, head of US iShares Wealth Advisory at BlackRock. “At ‘The Way Forward’ conference we’re bringing together some of the industry’s leading experts to provide advisors with the intellectual content and practical solutions that these times require.”
Featured sessions at The Way Forward conference include:
• Where Do We Go from Here?: Larry Fink, chairman and chief executive officer, BlackRock, and Mark Wiedman, global head of iShares business, BlackRock
• Combining Active and Index Funds: The Best of Both Worlds: Russ Koesterich, global chief investment strategist for iShares, BlackRock, and Michael Fredericks, head of US retail asset allocation - multi-asset client solutions group, BlackRock
• Long Live the Fixed Income Revolution: Matthew Tucker, head of iShares fixed income strategy, BlackRock, and Howard Present, co-founder, president and chief executive officer, F-Squared Investments
• The ETF Landscape: Today and Tomorrow: Dodd Kittsley, global head of ETP research, BlackRock, and Scott Burns, director of fund research, North America, Morningstar
• Managing for Outcomes with Model Portfolios: Russ Koesterich, global chief investment strategist for iShares, BlackRock, and David Kurapka, iShares global investment strategy, BlackRock
• Strengthening Your Core: Martin Beaulieu, head of US wealth advisory for iShares, BlackRock, and Del Stafford, global head of iShares product and investment consulting, BlackRock
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports